Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Sunny days

I had a sleep in this morning. I’ve not been sleeping well at night. 
I really needed the extra sleep this morning 

It’s a lovely sunny day today. I really wanted to attend to this little corner of the yard. 

The beds were all overgrown with weeds and needed clearing 


Hubby came over to give me a hand   I just can’t bend or get down on the ground to do the lower beds 



In just under an hour we were done 
This area looks much better now 



I harvested enough for our dinner tonight. Which I’ve already made. A spicy mince meal I concocted 

I’ve watered the veggies that are still growing 
And topped up a few areas with a  compost mix 
They’re now ready for what will be planted next 



And finally some irises are starting to come through 



Washing is on the line drying in the sunshine 
I’ve got my free vitamin D for the day. 

So now I’ll rest. 
I’m exhausted. Definitely out of practice I think 

4 comments:

  1. Looks very neat and tidy. You must be very pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies yes I do like it looking neat and tidy.
    Also with all the leaf litter gone. There is less chance of spiders waiting to attack me lol

    ReplyDelete