Thursday, November 2, 2023

Almost a week





Tomorrow it’s a week since hubby and wonderson left to go to the USA. 
They are having a lovely time, and spending so great father son time. 

Meanwhile I’ve been keeping the home fires burning. 
Literally. I’ve had the fire going as it’s been cold  
I’ve looked after the animals. 
Did some bits and pieces out in the garden, like fertilising shrubs and trees. 

The fertiliser was in the small garden shed. To get to it I had to move these wooded Christmas decorations. 
Since it’s now November, and I will put them out in the next few weeks or so. I decided that rather than stretch and 
Put them back where they were I’d just put them on the fence. 

I then decided to get out the stars, and snowflakes I made using coat hangers to add to it. 
I don’t know if the lights still work, but I figured they still kinda look ok 

Tomorrow is Ana day. 
So I’ve been having a rest day to get ready for her. 
It’s been kinda lonely, but I have enjoyed the solitude. 
Not to mention a week off having to cook dinner 

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy the alone time. It's harder to get than many imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your last few days of alone-ness. Xmas is on the horizon, literally lol. Im wondering how you'll decorate this year. Enjoy your Ana day too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live alone and cook dinner. But I please myself, so that's more fun. Enjoy your quiet time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny how one job leads to another....and before you know it the day gas gone and you have exhausted yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope they enjoy the visit to the united states.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete