Saturday, November 18, 2023

Another busy day

This morning I watered all the vegetable gardens as we haven’t really had much rain. 

Then off to art. We have so much fun. Especially when we are all working in the same picture 

Then back home and straight into Christmas mode 

The hardest part is finding everything you want. So many tubs full of stuff. 

So I just put out what I find and I’ll add to it as I work through all the plastic tubs and boxes 

The table has been started although I’ve got more to add 
And the small tree has been added too. 



The small living area has been started 



I’m trying different things this year  I won’t set up the train so I’ve made this the North Pole 




The trees are done. It’s a big job and even with hubby helping it’s taken hours 







And hubby has planted out our tamarillo tree. It really has outgrown its pot. Hopefully it likes its new home

It’s under trees to protect it from frosts. But it will get lots of sunshine 



So our Saturday has been Jam Pack. 
I think we will be buying dinner tonight 
We’re exhausted 

8 comments:

  1. I hope the tamarillo thrives. My bro has been trying to grow one and set me a photo of his crop a couple of days ago - a whole ONE. He but a bottle top in the picture for size comparison. His tamarillo is about the size of a pigeon egg. 🙄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only got a few last year. Which is why we planted it into the ground. We hope to get a few more. We will see

      Delete
  2. I see everyone's huddled around the all-important heat source at the North Pole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you really go all out, very festive! And a warming spot just in case.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a friend who is Christmas crazy and she’s infected me lol
      Plus the girls love it.

      Delete
  4. We haven't seen any of your art for a long time. What are you working on.
    Your house is a work of art too. The grandkids must love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://emptynesterartgallery.blogspot.com/2023/11/sunset-over-water.html
      The latest one is up on this blog

      Delete