Sunday, November 26, 2023

Craft day


I wanted to make a few things for the outside today. 
So off I went to hit the discount shops and Kmart. 
I knew I needed those little Christmas trees they sell. 
At only $5.00 they’re a bargain really and can be used in lots of ways 

By the time I have gone around picking up this and that   Nothing expensive 
I came home with my haul and started 

The work bench is full of potential 


I wanted something either side of the front door. Just to jazz it up a little bit 
So the two trees were turned into these 


I think they look ok where they are. Obviously every year they’ll be changed a little bit 
I even made the bows.  


Then I used a pool noodle and some tinsel and made this wreath 
It’s got lights but you can’t quite see them right now. I’m sure once it’s dark it will look lovely 



Behind is the outside living area.  It’s going to need a good cleaning. 
Stuff packed away and then we can start on that. 

I love making the things I need. 
I love making them for very little money 
And I love when people see them and tell me they like it. 

I totally blame Pinterest. 
Never ever go on that if you want to stay sane! 

8 comments:

  1. Your Christmas trees by the door us amazing
    I

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I’ll be able to redo them everyyear. Hopefully

      Delete
  2. Your craftwork is amazing! Everything looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The up side of strong meds causing anxiety. Channel it into creativity lol

      Delete
  3. You're going to have a lot of fun. Wonderful creations so far. You've got talent and imagination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously it’s all Pinterest. So many clever people out there sharing ideas and inspiring others

      Delete
  4. Next year book a stall at a christmas market. Your work is outstanding. Bugger about the meds though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that wreath and the idea behind it.

    ReplyDelete