Monday, November 27, 2023

Powering down

Today was a garden day 
Hubby filled these for me while I was at the pool. 
So all I had to do was pot them up. I’ve got all the ornaments in there to stop the cat from 
Using it as a kitty litter. She thinks that it’s perfect for her


Hopefully the hydrangeas grow quickly and that should fix the issue. 
Fingers crossed 


I used the pots the hydrangeas were in to pot up two of the plants I had here. 
Potting them up gives the garden instant hight. I also pulled some weeds in the area. 
With all the rain and humidity there’re growing like crazy 


And because I can’t help myself. I bought more dahlia bulbs. 
I’m going to need more pots!  


I’ve added some gingerbread men lights to the corner 
It was just a tad dark   The poor gnomes we’re getting frightened lol 


Today I started the process of tapering off the medication. 
Hopefully as the pain comes back, it comes back slowly and will stop way before the level 
It was previous to starting. 

We will see how it all goes. 


6 comments:

  1. Good luck with the wind down on the meds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I have a similar problem with some of my pots. They're full of all sorts of tat to keep the cats, away.
    Good luck with the withdrawal

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are planting pots and we got our first snow of winter. I would rather be planting than seeing winter coming. Good luck on t he pain meds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To cats, the whole world is a kitty litter box.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully the meds will hang around a bit and keep the worst pain at bay.

    ReplyDelete