Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Finding the limits

Today I went off and had a pamper day. 
I say pamper day but it really isn’t as sitting for long periods of time isn’t a great thing to do for pain relief 
But since I’m on the strong anti inflammatory tablets I decided it could do all I needed. 

A haircut
Manicure 
And pedicure 

Then lots of shopping. 
The garland I use for the sliding door into the craft room was ruined by mice. 
I don’t like mice. 

So I’ve had to replace it. Which wasn’t too expensive 

The little white tree is one my daughter gave me when she upgraded and it sits nicely right there I think 



I’ve used new and what I had to make these wall hangings. I think they need to hang higher. So I’ll have to wait for hubby to get home and help me bring them back down. I think I need to glue the bows so they stay more open. But I can do that on the weekend. 



I’m feeling pain today after all that. 
So I’m going to just go slow until bedtime. 

Good news is. I’m pretty much done in here now 

There is still outside undercover area. 
But I’ll definitely need help doing that. So maybe a weekend job 

We shall see. 
Now I need to find all the presents I’ve been buying during the last few months and get them organised 
I need to see what I have and if I need anything else. 

Thankfully I still have lots of time to remedy it if I do
I don’t like going to the shopping centre when it’s the silly season. I definitely 
Want to be done and dusted before that. 

6 comments:

  1. You definitely set yourself a high standard. Perhaps pamper day should include a massage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might have to consider that But it’s done now I won’t need another haircut for at least six months

      Delete
  2. You definitely need a pamper day. Enjoy your time 'off'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what we are like. We never take time off for long lol

      Delete
  3. We all need a little pampering.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete